Homes on farms and in cities are running red with blood! The liberal mainstream media is quiet as mice, yet are determined to force whites onto their knees with the BLM narrative. We have to call it something now, will call it something now, because we, the white minority of South Africa, are desperate because we are being killed like flies, slaughtered like animals daily. We as an ethnic minority is not doing it to ourselves, it is being done to us, we can’t take it anymore.
We are calling out for help, crying out for help. What is being done to us, the white minority of South Africa, is unspeakable but this brutal black-on-white violence must be called out, it must be addressed and it must stop.
Tens of thousands of white people – men, women and children – have been shot, beaten, stabbed and suffocated to death by blacks, tens of thousands of white women raped by blacks, tens of thousands of the white minority maimed and scarred for life by blacks since the ANC took over.
This only started to happen when a black majority government took over, this never happened when whites still controlled their own destiny, we can’t stand silent anymore. Liberals and mainstream media wont keep us quiet anymore.
This desperate plea for help is made after brutal murders and attacks on white South Africans have suddenly spiked in recent days and seems to spiral out of control.
We will highlight some murders that happened recently to make our point and raise awareness. This is a factual report for September 2020. Also take into account the murders of Dan, Breggie and Elzabie Brand in Hartswater, Glen and Vida Rafferty in Normandien and another farmer Hilton Dowdall in Summerveld, KZN which all happened towards the end of August 2020.
Please also keep in mind that there were 52 farm attacks and 9 farm murders in August 2020 and 26 farm attacks and 2 farm murders only for the first 2 weeks of September.
The attacks on whites by blacks are too numerous for us to report on every one, so please bear with us, our resources are limited. The situation is made worse because liberal mainstream media don’t report on all of these attacks. It is a constant struggle to get facts surrounding these attacks out.
– Diniz Fernandus da Silva (74) and his wife Maria (71) were tied up and murdered in their shop in Christiana at the end of August.
– 1 September – A black occasional worker beat David Leslie (81) over the head with a knobkierie in his farmhouse at Harrismith and broke his nose and cheekbone. Mr Leslie was seriously injured and was admitted to hospital in an unconscious state.
– 1 September – Johan Kriek (53) was stabbed to death by 2 black men during a home invasion attack in his home in Westville, Durban.
– 1 Sept – Piet Brand and his wife Terien were violently attacked and robbed in their house in Vanderbiljpark. Mr Brand was hit over the head with a firearm.
– 2 Sept – Zede and Hanri Smit as well as Hanri’s father and brother were all violently assaulted by a large group of black farm attackers who approached the farmhouse on the farm Nooitgedacht in Zeerust in military attack formation in broad daylight.
– 2 September – Farm attack occurred in Bethal where 3 black men broke down the door of the house and an unidentified man was shot in the chest. The attackers then fled and then hijacked a vehicle in the area.
– 3 Sept – An 89 year old white grandmother was attacked in her house in Hertzogville when she arrived home, dragged to her room and gang raped. She lost consciousness during the attack and only regained consciousness the next morning after which she phoned her daughter for help.
– 5 Sept – The body of Andries “Pote” Venter (56) was found in a ditch near Thabong, Welkom. He was hijacked and abducted outside the house of a worker in Thabong the previous morning when he was waiting for the worker to come out of the house. The worker was allegedly not ready yet because he was still brushing his teeth. Venter was the farm foreman on a farm in the Welkom area.
– 9 September – Mr Sarel Wessels rushed back to his farm in Kroonstad when he was phoned by his workers to say an unknown attacker stabbed a female farm worker in her neck. Mr Wessels saw the suspect on the tar road to Welkom and told the man to drop his knife but was attacked by the apparently drug crazed attacker with 2 knives and a panga. Mr Wessels was stabbed in his forearm, side and elbow and had to flee for his life and lock himself in the cabin of his bakkie. The attacker was arrested when Police arrived but Mr Wessels was refused treatment by the hospital he went to in Kroonstad because the personnel were afraid of COVID-19
– 8 Sept – A man from Carletonville, Ernest Zeelie (63), became another #BlackWar victim on Tuesday afternoon when he was drowned in his bath by 3 black male home invaders. The attackers also tied up Zeelie’s wife.
– 10 Sept – DOUBLE MURDER POLOKWANE: The bodies of a well known businesswoman and her mother from Polokwane have been found after they were abducted on Thursday. Lizette Deacon, who was in her fifties, and her mother Hettie, who was in her seventies, were attacked in their house in Eduan Park and abducted. Their bodies were found in their car outside the town, near to the Hoer Landbouskool Kuschke. They were tied up and murdered. Someone tried to contact them on Thursday afternoon when they did not answer their phones and went to investigate what is going on at their house. Blood was discovered in the house. The bodies of the 2 women were later discovered in the boot of their car which was left abandoned. Lizette was the owner of the Ocean Basket restaurants in Savanah Mall and Mall of the North, Polokwane
– 10 September – MURDER NAPIER: Mike Reed of De Kock str, Napier just went to town quickly on Thursday. When he returned home around 1200, he found his wife, Rosalie Reed (73), murdered in the house. Sy was lying in a pool of blood in the kitchen. It is suspected the attackers came over the back wall of their house and wanted to rob them because the couple sells wood and the attackers thought they had money in the house.
– 12 Sept – Farmer Peter Honeyborne was attacked by three black men who he caught on his farm yard whilst they were clearly there for no other reason to steal. He was beaten against the head and his pinkie almost bitten off. Peter told the media he tried to avoid confrontation and therefore made a video of the incident to protect himself. On the video one black male threateningly lifts his fists and Peter is threatened that he will be murdered like his father was murdered. Peter’s father, Pieter (55), was murdered on the farm on 1 May 2009
– 15 Sept – Betsy (79) and Thys Gordon (81) were attacked by s single black male attacker in their home at the Wilgeboomhoewes, Potchefstroom. Tannie Betsy was dragged and kicked by the attacker and Oom Thys thrown to the ground. The attacker robbed a pistol from the safe
– 17 Sept – Natalie and Jean-Pierre van Copenhagen’s 3 year old baby daughter, Lexi, was almost snatched from the back seat of their car at a robot in Germiston by a black male. Natalie had to grab the girl by the legs to prevent the black man running away with Lexi.
– 19 Sept – Farm attack – Fynbosch Estate, Paardeberg road, Malmesbury – Four attackers overpowered a farmer (70) and his wife (68), assaulted them and tied them up with cable ties. They then ransacked the home and traumatized the couple for four hours.
– 20 Sept – The body of Jakkie Grobler (80), a lady who stayed alone in a retirement safety village called Koraal in Polokwane was found in her house with deep head wounds on Monday 21 September She was last seen alive on Sunday 20 Sept. It was established she was beaten to death with a knobkierie. The Police is looking for a black male who is a vagrant in the area after fingerprints identified him as the suspect.
– 23 Sept – Kallie (87) and Mercia Kruger (82) were attacked in their farmhouse in the Bethulie district. Kallie was beaten so bad with fists that both his eyes were swollen completely closed and Tannie Mercia was beaten with an iron bar in the stomach. Both were tied up with wire. They were attacked by 2 black men who apparently knew that Oom Kallie drew wage money that day.
– 24 September – An elderly woman is lying in hospital with a cracked skull after she was attacked in her home in Leyd street, Rustenburg by a black male. A laptop and cellphone were stolen.
– 22 Sept – Hannes (72) and Rina Loots (73) were both seriously injured when they were attacked in their house in Sasolburg by a black worker who absconded and apparently hid in a caravan in the yard, pouncing when the Loots couple returned home from the shops. Oom Hannes was repeatedly kicked in the face and body and Tannie Rina was stabbed with a braai fork. Both had to be hospitalized after the attack. The attacker also stole a bag with R 70 000 in cash.
-17 Sept – Peter Treichel (78) was attacked in his home in a security complex in Menlyn Maine, Pretoria by 2 black males who immediately hit him over the head with a crystal glass bowl, so hard that pieces of glass were later found in his head, and also with a pot plant. In an attack that lasted 2 hours Mr Treichel was also beaten, kicked, stabbed with a knife, tortured with boiling water and thrown down a staircase. The attackers left with various items including the safe, cash and Mr Treichel’s wedding ring.
– 22 Sept – A former farmer, Mr Sias Willemse (74), was found murdered in his home in Albertus street, Bailliepark, Potchefstroom . He was found with two bullet wounds in his neck and several ties around his neck.
– 26 September – Four black males invaded the farm house at Mikpunt farm, Klipheuwel, near Cape Town and shot three white residents namely David de Bruin, his wife Madeleine and David’s friend Jakobus Oberholser. David was shot in the arm and stomach. Madeleine was shot in the stomach and Jakobus was shot in the chest. The attackers stole a 9mm from the house. They were unsuccessful to open the safe. All 3 victims were taken to hospital by ambulance in a critical condition.
Read about more farm attacks here
South Africa Today – South Africa News