If you have recently ended your school and you are now off to the college then there might be a lot of questions going on in your head about what to decide and what subjects to take for the major course study. The answer to this question will definitely be unique for every student as everyone has different potentials and different aims, also the area you live in and the universities that you can approach are also a point to consider before making the choice.
However, there are a few things that we can say are common to all the students and they can be answered easily only by the students themselves. So here we have gathered these questions and have tried to provide a simple and easier solution to you for answering them. Once you get to answer these questions you will know what you want and which path you should take. The sole purpose for entering the graduate school for a student is to polish his skills and to take a path that he will be perusing for the rest of his life; the field he wishes to be a professional expert in. keeping this in mind, a student should try to answer the following questions.
- What career do you want to have in life eventually?
- Which area do you wish to opt for being a skilled person in that field?
- Considering your wish, which grad schools are there around you that you wish to apply to? Have you searched for these grad schools? If you have not still, you should check them out.
- What are the prospects of jobs for the people who have previously graduated in the field you wish to have?
- Are there sufficient opportunities in this field for the people or not?
- Would you be able to pick the best supervisor and mentor in the field you have decided?
- Are there good tuitions for your field in the area? For example if you live in Singapore and you wish to find some best A level Econs Tuition in Singapore, would you be able to find it easily?
- What are the other subjects you wish to take along your subject? Would you be able to cope with them all at the same time?
- Most importantly you will have to consider your finances, are you in a position to go for this course and the requirements it has? Would you be able to fulfill all the requirements? If you will have to go for a job along with the course study, would the studies allow you?
These are the questions that one must answer himself very honestly before setting into a field as it is not a game, but a serious matter of life and answering these questions will put you in a clear position that should you or should you not be going for this field that you have in your mind. We wish you all the best!