AvaTrade has a substantial list of regulatory bodies and accreditation in the following organizations:
- AVA Trade EU Ltd – at the Central Bank of Ireland
- AVA Trade Ltd – in the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission
- Ava Capital Markets Australia Pty Ltd – at the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- Ava Capital Markets Pty – in the Financial Services Commission of South Africa
- Ava Trade Japan KK – in FSA and FFA.
Since its inception (2006), the broker has opened offices in Ireland (Dublin, head office) , Italy (Milan) , France (Paris) , Japan (Tokyo) , Spain (Madrid) , Australia (Sydney) , Mongolia (Bayangol) , China (Beijing (Beijing)) , Nigeria (Abuja) , Chile (Las Condes in Santiago) and South Africa (Johannesburg).
Avatrade: Nigeria Trading conditions offered by the broker may differ slightly depending on the selected instrument. In particular, we are talking about leverage. For operations in the Forex market, the company offers loans as a percentage of the deposit amount of 400: 1. Spreads from 0.8 points.
For CFD operations, the leverage is 200: 1. Those who want to work with ETF exchange funds are provided with a leverage of 20: 1 for the deposit amount. The same indicators are saved for operations with cryptocurrency.
There are common trading conditions for all transactions:
- The minimum deposit is $ 100;
- Currency accounts: euros and dollars;
- Minimum floating spread 0.7;
- Fixed spread – 1.9;
- The possibility of opening PAMM accounts and SWOT accounts.
Of course, the most favorable AvaTrade broker in Nigeria trading conditions are offered to those who work with the Forex market, as it continues to be in the greatest demand. But, in other situations, there is also an opportunity to successfully organize activities on the brokerage site, having received good chances of profit.
Types of accounts
Avatrade: Nigeria site provides several types of accounts, each of which has certain advantages and provides the user with new opportunities. So, traders can open the following accounts:
- Standard – the minimum amount of replenishment is $ 100;
- Silver – is replenished by 300 dollars or euros. A premium of $ 75 is provided;
- Gold – you need to replenish the account with 1000 dollars or euros, the amount of the premium can be 15-100%;
- Platinum – when replenishing a deposit for 10,000, a bonus of 1,200 is provided;
- Premium – to open it, you must contact the broker and discuss all the conditions. The minimum replenishment amount is 50,000.
Of course, a novice user simply opens a standard account by replenishing the deposit by $ 100. If leverage is taken into account, there will be enough money to conclude transactions at the initial stage.