The DesignCap is a platform that is born with the idea of making simple graphic design, but it is not common, and provide the best solution to meet the users’ design requirements.
The DesignCap is an online graphic design software, to help everyone create professional designs, such as infographics, brochures, and images for the different social networks.
This platform or software helps you to simplify the complicated graphic design process and drastically reduce costs, and you even have a free version that works for a lot but a lot.
To access, just go to the following link: https://www.designcap.com/ , register and start to let your imagination run wild.
You have 4 significant areas to start your designs:
- Popular– These are the most sought after designs;
- Marketing– Here, you have everything from graphics, logos, flyers, brochures, business cards, posters, advertising, etc.
- Social Media Graphics– Area dedicated to creating your designs for social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Email, Pinterest, etc.
- Event– To create invitations, posters, or event cards.
In the Side Menu, you have elements that you can include, images that you can consist of, graphics, text with various formats, an Upload section where you can upload your pictures.
You also have a Modules section with various icons, images, SmartArt, etc. Finally, you have the section where you can define the background of your template.
In all these areas, you have free components and premium components.
You can see in the image above the differences between them.
I use it a lot to make the images of the articles we are doing; an example of this is the image of this post.
It is very simple to use, and you also have a section dedicated to learning more about DesignCap: https://www.designcap.com/learn/ .
You can create lots of things, and you can save a lot of time and money without having to be professional in the field.
For different uses:
- Companies:To create business cards, posters, graphics and the like;
- Bloggers and Youtubers:From images to infographics;
- Social Networks:For different social networks, different images, etc.
- Students:Lots of templates and presentations;
I use and abuse! Try it!