Even though the Amazon App Store offers a variety of apps for Firestick, it is very limited. But you can always sideload third-party apps using the Downloader and ES File Manager app. However, typing the APK URL using the on-screen keyboard is quite a tedious process.
Now with Filelinked, it is possible to download your favorite apps on Firestick using a unique download code. You can find thousands of Filelinked download codes on the internet. To learn more, continue reading this article on how to install apps on Firestick using Filelinked.
Install FileLinked on Firestick
FileLinked is a safe and reliable file downloader. Get Filelinked Codes of your favorite apps and download any apk on your device under 2 minutes. But it is not officially available on the Amazon App Store. You have to manually sideload the app on your Firestick. Follow the steps below to enable third-party app sideloading on Firestick.
- Head over to the Settings tab above the FireTV homepage.
- Scroll right and select My Fire TV or Device. You will see a list of options.
- Highlight Developer options and click on it.
- Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources on the next page. An overlay will warn you about the possible consequences of sideloading third-party apps on your device. Click Turn On to proceed.
- After enabling third-party app sideloading, we have to install the Downloader app on Firestick. You need it for installing Filelinked only. After that, you can uninstall the app if you wish.
- Move over to the hand lens icon in the upper left corner of the FireTV homepage.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to type “Downloader”. A few search results will appear below. Click on Downloader.
- Again click on Downloader in the Apps & Games section.
- Click Download. It might take several minutes to download and install depending on your internet speed.
- Click Open once the installation finishes.
- The app will ask permission to access device storage. Choose Allow to continue. Click OK to close the update notes.
- Enter the following URL in the address field: filelinked.com
- Click Go to start downloading Filelinked APK.
- Select Install when the package installer pops up.
- Once installed, click Open to launch the app.
You can also launch the app from Your Apps & Channels menu. Hold the Home button on your remote and click Apps to access the menu.