Cape Town (South Africa): 3rd November 2023: South Africa’s biggest online fashion platform, Zando.co.za has announced that they will be hosting one of the biggest and highly anticipated “Black Friday” campaigns, supporting not only international brands but many local brands as well.
Zando is offering South African shoppers discounts of up to 90% Off popular brands such as Adidas, Levi’s Jeans, Nike, Puma, Vans, Sissy Boy and many more. Customers that visit the online website and app will be treated to deals on clothing, shoes and accessories for women, men and kids. Zando’s Black Friday sale commences on 3 November 2023 and ends on 30 November 2023, with new deals being revealed every Friday.
Black Friday has quickly become an integral part of South Africa’s retail landscape, offering consumers unparalleled savings on a wide range of products, from electronics to fashion, household items, and more. It provides an opportunity for consumers to make their hard-earned money go further, helping them to purchase items that may have been previously out of reach. Shoppers across the nation are gearing up for an unforgettable shopping experience, with Black Friday falling right before the holiday season, shoppers can seize the opportunity to check off their holiday gift lists.
“We are entering one of the most exciting times of the year and our key objective is to offer our customers the right product at the right price. I have great trust in what we have built as a team for this year and having established strong relationships with our brand partners, we are able to give a lot of people the opportunity to shop, especially amidst South Africa’s rising living costs.”- Morgane Imbert, Zando.co.za CEO
Here are some of the deals Zando.co.za has revealed to feature this Black Friday month:
- Adidas Up to 90% off: Get active with up to 90% off Adidas products, including sportswear and sneakers. This is your chance to gear up for your fitness journey or simply stay comfortable in everyday athleisure.
- Levi’s Up to 70% off: Get your hands on the iconic Levi’s jeans with up to 70% off. Grab your favourite Levi’s 501 jeans starting from as low as R399.
- DeFacto Up to 55% off: An exclusive international brand available only at Zando. Discover styles for Black Friday across men’s, women’s, and kids’ fashion.
- Nike Up to 50% off: Score your favourite Nike products at up to 50% off, with prices starting from as low as R199. Whether you’re into running, training, or simply looking for comfortable streetwear, this is the opportunity to upgrade your Nike collection.
Black Friday has become a platform for local businesses to showcase their products. Shoppers can actively support South African entrepreneurship by choosing to buy from local businesses, thereby contributing to their growth and success.
- Pick n Pay Up to 80% off: Shop clothing, accessories & shoes for women, men, kids & babies with up to 80% off, making Black Friday shopping convenient and cost-effective.
- Sissy Boy up to 70% off: Elevate your style with up to 70% off Sissy Boy’s trendy fashion collections. Whether you’re looking for a statement piece for a night out or a casual everyday look, Sissy Boy’s range of clothing and accessories has something for every fashion-forward individual.
- Utopia Up to 90% Off: Discover the latest fashion trends from Utopia with discounts of up to 90%. Utopia’s collection is known for its contemporary designs and affordability, making it a top choice for those who want to stay on-trend without overspending.
- African Fashion House Up to 70% Off: Shop bespoke African fashion at African Fashion House, likely to attract those interested in African fashion, culture, and those looking for clothing that reflects their individual style and heritage.
“I anticipate that Black Friday will continue to be a significant event this year. Given the current economic challenges, it offers consumers the smartest way to make the most of their money. It’s that rare occasion when top brands become incredibly accessible thanks to our unbeatable deals. We’ve planned giveaways, surprise vouchers, live shopping experiences, and online games for our customers, offering additional ways to win great deals.”- Ian Naude, Zando.co.za Marketing Manager
For further details about Zando’s Black Friday offerings and to commence your shopping experience, please visit www.zando.co.za/mlp-black-friday/
About zando.co.za and Jumia
Zando.co.za was founded in 2012 and since then has grown exponentially to become South Africa’s biggest online fashion platform. Zando.co.za forms part of the Jumia Group, Africa’s leading e-commerce platform in Africa.
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.