Market Reports On South Africa Provides the Trending Market Research Report On “Country Profile: Meat in South Africa” under Meat & Poultry category. The Report offers a collection of South Africa Market Trends, South Africa Market Analysis, South Africa Business Trends, And South Africa Market Size And Growth.
The South African meat sector is led by the fresh meat (counter) market in both value and volume terms, while ambient meat is expected to register the fastest growth during 2018-2023 in value terms. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the South African meat sector. Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material, followed by flexible packaging and rigid metal. ‘Earlybird Farm Pty Ltd’,’ Rainbow Farms (Pty) Ltd’ and ‘Irvin & Johnson Ltd’ are the leading players in the South African meat sector.
Request a free sample copy of Meat Market Report @
The report “Country Profile: Meat in South Africa” provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
- The per capita consumption of meat was higher in South Africa compared to both the global and regional levels in 2018
- Per capita consumption of fresh meat (counter) is the highest compared to other meat categories in South Africa
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the South African meat sector
- Rainbow is the leading brand in both value and volume terms in the South African meat sector
- Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the South African meat sector
The Country Profile report on the meat sector in South Africa provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall industry value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for ambient meat, chilled raw packaged meat – processed, chilled raw packaged meat – whole cuts, cooked meats – counter, cooked meats – packaged, fresh meat (counter), and frozen meat with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023.
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries and warehouse clubs, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, e-retailers, hypermarkets & supermarkets, and other general retailers.
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents:
About Market Reports on South Africa:
Market Reports on South Africa is thus the one-stop solution for the entire market research requirements with regards to South Africa.
We provide you with insight and analysis on the country’s economic outlook at the national, regional and city level, presenting a deep understanding of disparities and evolutionary paths. Get a complete, consistent and concise view of your markets with comprehensive industry reports. Our latest regional data-banks, forecasts, and detailed risk ratings will help you to identify risk and opportunities in every industry and develop strategic plans to deal with the competitiveness in South Africa’s market.
Market Reports On South Africa
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]