After thousands of years, peg and pole tents are still the most popular type of event tent on the market, not only standing up to scrutiny and the elements but standing up to the test of time as well. Most well known as pole tents or marquees, these tents have not changed much over the years – peg and pole tents consist of central ‘king poles’ that support a roof canopy made from durable PVC, and the sides are further supported by lines, pegs and side poles. This gives you the freedom to extend or shorten your tent to accommodate your event.
One would look to peg and pole marquee hire for outdoor events and functions, most often used for weddings, parties, sporting events, and festivals. They also function just as well as warehouse tents, refugee tents, medic tents, emergency tents, and army tents.
Benefits of pole tents hire:
* Can be adapted to fit the scale of any event by adjusting the length and width
* Can come with windows or no windows depending on preference
* Similarly can come fitted with sides or open
* Highly stable design thanks to supporting pegs, side poles, and center poles fitted into the ground
* Noise-free, as metal parts don’t touch each other.
* Easy to clean, which extends their life as well.
* Highly customizable to meet the vision of your event.
Our specialised Cozi tent sales team is here to help you make the right decisions when sourcing tents. Our experts are ready to answer any questions. With a variety of shapes and sizes available, we can customise your tent to your requirements. We erect the tent before your event and disassemble it after for your convenience.