Python is an open-source, interpreted, general-purpose programming language. The main focus of the Python programming language is readability. It is extremely popular among beginners and experienced professionals. Python was founded by Guido van Rossum in the year 1991. Its outstanding features makes it the top choice as a programming language. It is an object-oriented, interactive, and high-level programming language with English-like syntax and hence is a beginner-friendly language. Python is easy to learn, read, and maintain. It has automatic memory management and several dynamic features. Python is the preferred language not only in bigger organizations but also in the upcoming companies and startups. Some of the features of Python are discussed below briefly:
- Free and open-source: Python is available freely on the internet and anyone can make use of it without the need for a license. Python boasts of having a large and progressive community that continuously contributes to enhancing the features of this language by adding custom libraries, modules, and functions.
- The extensive array of libraries: Python offers a list of comprehensive libraries that makes programming easier. There are libraries for multiple purposes including the latest technologies of data science. There are libraries for machine learning and Big Data. Libraries like matplotlib are used for data visualizations. Therefore, instead of writing complex codes and making our program heavy, we can import these libraries.
- Cross-platform support: Python can run smoothly on most of the widely used platforms like Windows, Macintosh, Raspberry Pi, Linux, Unix, etc. This makes Python a portable language.
- Support for other languages: Python has great integration features. Programs compiled in other languages can be used in Python. It can be integrated with C and Java using Cython and Jython. Python can also process XML and other markup languages.
- Easy to learn and understand: Python is a dynamic and versatile programming language. It is a dynamically typed language which means you need not declare a type for every variable. It automatically assigns a type. The syntax is very simple and one need not worry about typecasting. Python is readable due to its English-like syntax. You need not have prior coding experience to learn Python which makes it a beginner-friendly language.
Python certification will help you to gain knowledge and hands-on experience in working with Python including libraries like NumPy, SciPy, matplotlib, Pandas, etc. It also includes training related to Big Data and Hadoop. Hence, along with learning Python, you will get the knowledge of one of the most popular career choices, Data Science. Data science is the future and knowledge of such a technology will help you stand out in the job market as well. A good Python certification includes hands-on projects, case studies, and tutorials to familiarize you with the technology. Also, the training should be on par with the current industry trends. It should be updated according to the industry demands. Python certification is suitable for beginners, intermediates, and experts.
The programming skills that you are expected to develop during your certification training are as follows:
- Learn about interpreters and Python script.
- To implement string operations.
- To understand and implement Python data structures.
- To create your own custom functions with or without arguments.
- To write Python code to create modules and execute them.
- To implement loop and control structures in R.
- To construct class and define objects.
What will you learn in a Python training program:
- Learn and master the basics of Python.
- Learn about data structures in Python.
- Learn to write your own custom modules and use them in other directories.
- Learn about regular expressions.
- Master Python best practices.
- Learn to write user-defined functions and object-oriented ways of writing code.
A Python training program offers you the following advantages:
- Instructor-led live classrooms: The instructors are industry experts who have work experience in the corresponding domain. They can provide you guidance and can mentor in your career path. You can learn, ask doubts, and questions in the live classes.
- Hands-on coding: A theoretical knowledge is incomplete if you are unable to apply it in the real world. Keeping this in mind, the focus is given on hands-on training. The training programs include case studies, exercises, and mini-projects to familiarize you with the real-world scenario and the expectations of the organizations.
- Expert mentorship: What is better than to learn from the experienced professionals who can give you a perspective from the industry point of view? The instructors are professionals with in-depth knowledge and experience in their fields. They understand the demands of the industry and the current trends that they follow. They can assist you in your career journey in Python.
- Code reviews: Your code is reviewed by your instructors and you can receive proper feedback on the areas of improvement which will help you sharpen your skills.
Here we list down the reasons why you should learn Python:
- Simple and easy to learn: Python is not only in demand among beginners and learners but even the organizations are encouraging their employees to get a certification in Python programming languages. It is easy to learn due to its dynamic typed and English-like syntax features. Python is an open-source, high-level, interpreted language that makes it easy to learn.
- High salaries: Python training online certification will help you stand out among your competitors. In many cases, it will help you through the screening process of hiring. Most of the recruiters are looking for Python experts. Due to its versatility, Python is incorporated in every field, be it hardware or software, it is always an added benefit. Especially when it comes to data science, Python is the language of choice. Python programmers are offered a higher salary. It gives you the advantage to switch between multiple domains and explore different areas.
- Extensible and portable: The features of other languages can be extended to Python using different connectors. Python is portable and is used on almost all the widely used platforms. This allows programmers to perform cross-platform operations.
- Data science: Python, being the preferred choice among data scientists is the best language to learn if you want to pursue a career in data science, machine learning, or big data. Python can be integrated with big databases using connectors which makes it suitable for Machine learning. Python is compatible to work with large volumes of data Besides, there are a number of libraries for data science operations like NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, matplotlib, Django, Tensorflow, Etc.