The Monash South Africa Open Day will be taking place every Saturday from the 06 January 2018 till the 24 February 2018 . This is the best opportunity for students and parents to explore the campus, discover the many study options and get a real feel for what life at MSA is like.
Students can take a campus tour, find out about university life from current students and graduates, meet with academics and have one-on-one consultations to discuss course offerings and the careers they might lead to. Presentations about the Monash Abroad programme will be held every hour on the below stated days.
Time: 09:00 – 15:00
- Saturday, 5 January
- Saturday, 12 January
- Saturday, 19 January
- Saturday, 26 January
- Saturday, 2 February
- Saturday, 9 February
- Saturday, 16 February
- Saturday, 23 February
The big Open Day is scheduled to be on 12 January 2019.
What to bring?
- Proof of payment for your tuition and on-campus accommodation (if applicable) fees – minimum 30% payment of your first semesters tuition fees required for local students
- All original certified copies of your academic results
- Original identity document if you are South African
- Copy of your CV if you had a break in your studies for 12 months or more
International students should also bring
- Proof of payment for your tuition and on-campus accommodation (if applicable) fees – minimum 80% payment of your first semesters tuition fees required for local students
- Original passport with valid study permit (your enrolment won’t be processed without this!)
- Proof of medical insurance