Digital marketing is all about creativity and knowing how to open a channel of communication with your potential target audience exactly where they are most likely to spend their time and in a way that engages them in a discussion.
Of course, there are multiple ways to reach out to your potential customers, but video marketing has grown to be one of the single most important media of communication between brands and consumers.
In fact, video marketing is so important that some studies say 55% of the Internet users watch videos every single day – and 90% of the users say that watching video product presentations helps them make a better choice as consumers.
No matter what your product is and no matter what your target audience looks like, it is more than likely that video marketing is growing on you as more than just an option, but an actual necessity.
What Is So Special about Video Marketing, Though?
Statistics are one thing, but if you want to make the most out of your video marketing efforts, you should understand the way it works – and most importantly, the way your consumers are interacting with videos over the Internet.
Why video marketing?
- Because it’s a channel of communication at the border between old media and new media. On the one hand, video marketing isn’t new (and if you look at any of the video product presentations in the last few decades you will see how using video to market a product is not a new idea). On the other hand, online video marketing allows you to collect data that is much more relevant for your endeavors and it allows you to see exactly how your target audience is reacting to your videos.
- It’s not a one-way communication. While Facebook and Google Ads are great in their own right, at certain stages in the sales funnel, they also pose a major flaw: most of them (except some social media ads) do not open a two-way communication street where users can express their own opinion too. However, video communication can be about a discussion, more than just a message sent out into the cyberspace.
- It can get really creative. Video marketing allows you to tell your story, the way you want it. For some, this means attracting users through humor. For others, this means attracting them with product presentations that are extensive and thorough in every way there is. Either way, video marketing provides you with plenty of room to be creative (and we all know deep in their hearts, marketers love this more than anything).
- It is affordable. A lot of marketers and entrepreneurs might feel that video marketing is expensive – and truth be told, it can be, especially when you are hiring a professional to do this for you. However, options like Renderforest can save you a lot of money and provide you with exactly what you need to make your videos actually useful.
How to Create Videos that Show Actual Results?
Clearly, there’s no point in investing time and money into video marketing that doesn’t work. But what exactly does make videos yield actual results?
Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Make it worth your viewers’ time. Click baiting your potential customers into watching your video leads to no results at all (at the very most, they will get angry at you for having wasted their time). Create quality content – the kind that provides value and entertainment at the same time.
- Invest in quality. Let’s face it, except for nostalgia moments, nobody loves a poor quality video. Invest in making sure your videos are top-notch from the point of view of the actual quality of the image.
- A good thumbnail can go a long way. If you plan on posting your videos on YouTube (which is what most brands do), do make sure your thumbnail is exciting and that it makes people curious.
- A good title can go a long way too. Aim for well-written, interesting titles that actually catch the attention of your users and make them genuinely want to watch the video. Of course, both the title and the description should be optimized for the search engines as well (particularly for the YouTube search engine if that’s where you plan to post the video).
How Will Renderforest Help with All of This?
Creating videos with Renderforest is easy and affordable. The pricing plan starts at free, it doesn’t go farther than $49/month, making this a smart choice for a wide range of businesses and their needs.
More than anything though, anyone can create flawless videos using Renderforest’s tool. Powered by an AI and machine learning system, this tool will basically require nothing else of you, other than to upload your own script and make the adjustments you feel that are suitable.
Once you upload the script, the Artificial Intelligence behind the system will automatically pick up the keywords and topic of your video and create an animated video for you. Once the tool creates the video for you, you can change the colors or styling of the video as you wish.
The best thing about this machine learning-based video making tool is that it “knows” how to create unique videos every time. Therefore, there will never be two videos to look similar to each other, precisely because the AI knows how to recommend options and combinations that have not been used before.
The more this tool will be used, the smarter it will get and it will generate automatically the videos you are looking for, regardless of how much experience you may (or may not) have when it comes to creating videos.
This kind of tools can be a life-saver for a wide range of types of businesses – from those who are just starting out in video marketing and want to test the grounds to those who upload tens of videos every month. In a world where video content is King, you really need to make sure your videos are top-notch even when you can’t afford hiring a professional video editor to work in-house – and that is precisely what this type of software can do for you!