In order to do better in your email marketing campaign and improve your efforts, you will need to make sure that all the corners are covered and perfect. Right from strengthening the authority and domain of your brand to your content, everything should be strategic, well organized and perfect.
You will need to connect directly with your target audience even more and in a better way so that you reach your ultimate goal: to increase your social media and website traffic.
To start with, when you want to bolster your social traffic you must know that you must focus more on optimizing your content so that not only you get the desired results but at the same time the search engines such as Google and Bing too can have tremendous payoffs. According to the Advanced Web Ranking report data, it is revealed that:
- On average, about 72% of searches typically leads to a page one click and
- This number drops significantly when your site ranks on page two or three of the Search Engine Result Pages or SERPs sometimes to less than 6%.
When you ensure a better rank in the SERPs you will not only ensure an increase in your website traffic but also ensure that you have SEO improvements along with an increased chance of buyer persuasion. This fact is substantiated further by the Fleishman-Hillard and Harris Interactive Annual Global Study that found that about 89% of people wanting to make a purchase turn towards the search results to make their purchase decision.
Boost inbound links
You can help the traffic volume to increase to your site with SEO best practices but you can gain even better results in your email marketing campaign when you use social media as your useful tool. Therefore make sure that you integrate it as well with your email marketing campaign.
- Once you start building up your quality of the content you will automatically encourage the external sites to link to your website with social media.
- If you promote your content it will also encourage all other outlets as well leading to a share that will surely put your content in front of different users and eyes.
You can use the Social Media Examiner for that matter as that does a great job at sharing many different social media resources. However, this process may not provide immediate results to the new users of social media but getting into this habit of sharing the content of others and your own will prove to be very useful and good in building awesome relationships.
Instagram influencer marketing
This is where you should get started with Instagram influencer marketing to make your email campaigns a success. However, to make the most out of the influencers and make the best use of the Instagram platform, here are a few essential things that you should keep in mind and consider before you execute your marketing campaign:
Set your goals:
You must start by setting clear goals and KPIs or Key Performance Indicators. This will help you to know the answer to the most important question: what do you expect to get out of your campaign? This is a crucial question because based on the answer to this question the rest of your campaign will be formulated. While choosing your goals make sure you also find the answers to these different questions:
- What are the goals of your campaign?
- Do you want to endorse your product launch?
- Do you wish to increase your brand awareness?
- Do you wish to upsurge sales?
- Do you want to get more traffic?
Moreover, if you are using social platforms like Instagram then you should also consider whether or not you will like to buy real Instagram likes or will you be happy to use the influencer only for your email marketing efforts.
- This will help you further to determine the right kind of performance metrics that are required for your campaign. If you want to raise brand awareness simply then metrics such as reach, engagement and impressions will be most relevant for you.
- It will also help you to take a look and analyze how your competitors are doing and measuring the results of their marketing campaigns.
According to Linqia, engagement is the most significant and most used metric for determining the performance of influencer marketing. However, there are other important ones as well such as:
- Reach and
- Product sales.
No matter whatever your ultimate goal may be, you will need to define clearly to the influencer so that both you and the influencer have a clear and better idea of how to go about your campaign.
Look for perfect influencers
Once you have determined what you want to achieve out of your campaign you must now focus on choosing the most ideal influencers for your email marketing campaign. The process of defining and identifying the perfect influencers is never easy. You will have to first find the answers to a few important questions such as:
- Who will influence your audience the most?
- Who will create the email content related to your product, brand, or industry?
- Who will be able to help you to reach to your email marketing campaign goals easily and most effectively?
With so many influencers out there you will need to consider a few handy points to define and identify your ideal influencer:
- Niche: Consider their area of specialty so that you can maintain authenticity while creating promotional content that will not deviate from the usual topics.
- Reach: Based on your goal you should consider the reach of the influencer. If it is for raising brand awareness you will need a top tier influencer while for driving engagement and start conversations a micro-influencer will do.
- Voice: Do you want them to be more serious and professional or casual and friendly is what you should consider based on the audience you want to target.
Lastly, consider the engagement rate. Use Instagram Money Calculator tool to find the average engagement rate of the potential influencers for your email marketing campaign.