It’s no secret that people turn down to the internet to find the best health professional, find answers, and, more importantly, book a consultation. Marketing your health practice becomes so crucial nowadays in today’s digital world. For that, you need solid marketing ideas to bring patients in and keep them coming back for more!
But before you can begin marketing with your creative healthcare marketing, you need to define your target audience, such as who they are and where they’re located?
This step is so vital because, without a clearly defined audience, you can’t build an effective advertising campaign. The more clearly you define your target audience, the easier it will be to reach them by creating promotional content, ads, and emails.
With that, let’s more to the healthcare marketing ideas.
Local SEO for any healthcare professional is crucial. If you are website and Google My Business page does not showing up when your potential customers search for your services in their local area, you can’t expect to get much business.
Local SEO helps you rank in your local snack pack, also known as the top three Google map spots when users search a specific keyword like “best chiropractors.”
These top three practices are going to have the most traffic simply because they are the first results a user sees.
Here are some local SEO tips that you can leverage for your practice:
1. Ask for reviews: Reviews create the brand, and the brand brings more potential customers. Every time you treat your patients, ask them to leave a review on your Google Business Page, Yelp, and Facebook. The more positive reviews you have, the better it will be to be in the top spots.
Reply to each review; no matters how bad it is. Tell them what you’re going to do next to improve your services. Also, you can offer them a discount to build trust again.
2. Google My Business and local listings: Create your Google My Business listing. Your Google My Business contains all the necessary information that shows your customers when you are open, your address, contact information, and even photos and reviews. Also, create and claim your business profile on other local directories such as Yelp, Foursquare, Yellow Pages, and any other review site. It will increase your chances of appearing in local search.
3. Be consistent: Keep your Name, Address, and Phone number consistent across all platforms. It includes each and every social media platform and any listing where your practice appears. Even the slightest alteration can lower down your chances of appearing in the top 3 positions.
4. Update your website: Double-check every detail on your website because search engines are constantly crawling your websites to make sure that everything is done as per their guidelines.
Also, make your website user-friendly as your customers come to your practice, and if it is closed because the hours on your site are incorrect, you have just lost a lead and possibly ruined someone’s day.
For any healthcare practice, email marketing is an essential marketing tactic that all businesses should be using!
But email marketing is possible only if you have a list of prospects. So, the first and foremost thing you have to do is to start collecting email addresses of your visitors.
You can do this task by using a pop-up on your website or a landing page. You can even collect them in your practice, but keep in mind that you will have to add them to your email API later manually.
Once you build up your prospect list, you can start your first email marketing campaign. Below are some unique marketing ideas that you can use in your email campaigns:
1. Email your customers if you’ve some offer running.
2. Email them the details of your event.
3. Create a customer appreciation day.
4. Email them a success story of your recently treated patient.
5. Share your practice’s history, USP, and explain to them why you’re the best in the city. Remember, not every email should be selling email.
Provide your subscribers with the value and quality content so that they will continue opening your emails and engaging with you.
Now Put It All Together
One of the essential creative healthcare marketing ideas we can give you is to stay flexible! Don’t get stuck on one marketing strategy. We advise you to start with Local SEO and Email marketing. Once you started seeing patients flow in your clinic, then move to any paid marketing services such as Facebook and Instagram marketing. However, if you’re looking for more healthcare advertising ideas, then you may refer to these 15 chiropractic marketing ideas and 101 tips that you can leverage for your practice to bring in more patients.