Digital marketing agency Portent asks agencies and clients about their relationships with each other to find out where things go wrong and how to prevent problems.
Seattle, Washington — October 30, 2019 — Portent, a Clearlink Digital Agency, has released its findings from a recent survey about the relationships between digital marketing agencies and clients. They surveyed digital marketing agencies and clients to find out why clients hire agencies, fire them, and why agencies think they’re fired. Portent also asked for respondents to share the worst experience they’ve had with either a client or an agency.
Portent’s survey found that:
- 91% of clients hire a digital marketing agency because they’re looking for better expertise and resources
- 56% of agencies believe they’re fired for financial reasons
- 76% of clients actually fire agencies due to poor communication or not meeting expectations
- Agencies are hired more often for B2B support (36%) than B2C (21%)
- The marketing services in highest demand are: SEO, Content, Social, and PPC
Portent is a full-service digital marketing agency based in Seattle, Washington. Founded in 1995, it offers over 20 years of experience and expertise to clients around the world. It has worked with top brands to help them achieve desired results that lead to success. To find out more, visit https://www.portent.com/.