Trying to get your hands on the right cleaning services can be a nightmare. You want to ensure that the company you hire is properly insured, professional, and licensed.
We have provided great service for several years now and have built up a good name for ourselves as one of the best office cleaning companies in Johannesburg province.
We are a professional office cleaning agency that offers cleaning services to commercial businesses and the private sector. We have offices in Pretoria and Johannesburg.
As a leader in the field, we have made our work more efficient and cost-effective by using high-tech mobile solutions for on-the-spot direct remote management of tasks performed by our cleaners.
We are a trustworthy and dependable company that offers expert office cleaning services in Gauteng. We have vetted, insured, and trained our cleaners to meet all of your cleaning needs – whether it’s one-time or regular office cleaning, commercial maintenance issues, etc. – we have a solution for you!
We provide a range of cleaning services, including:
- Professional office cleaning service
- Air Fresheners & Odour Removal Laundry Service
- Free automatic Toiletry package (hand dryer and detergents)
- Small scale pest control eliminating bugs on things like office shelves and office pantry
- Free instant cleaning kit offered to our clients
- After work cleaning/ night cleaning
How to clean an office
You may be sitting in your office, but germs and bacteria still surround you. With this in mind, regularly cleaning and disinfecting your desk will help you avoid sickness and rise above distractions.
WE have gathered together this collection of tips and tricks to help you clean your home office or tidy up your desk at work. Since you’re on the go, it’s easy for your office to get cluttered quickly – and become messy. We have many cleaning tips to help you unclutter your office and life.
Office cleaning checklist
Is your office cleaning checklist a scattered mess? Are you on the lookout for a neat checklist that you can use to keep your workspace clean and organized? If yes, then you’re at the right place.
Really, an office cleaning checklist is a list of all the tasks you need to do when maintaining a clean and healthy atmosphere in your workplace.
If you’re looking for a free office cleaning checklist template, carefully review this article. We’ve included all the info that you’ll need to get started!
Cleaning your office
Here are some tips from our cleaning experts:
- Use a disinfecting spray to sanitize your desk and other furniture. Spray the affected area with disinfectant spray and let it sit for 10-15 minutes before wiping it away. This will ensure that you get rid of germs and bacteria without scrubbing the items.
- Clean underneath your furniture with a microfiber cloth or brush. Dust can hide in the cracks of your desk and collect there for months on end. If you don’t clean it out regularly, this can lead to a buildup of dust bunnies that can make you sick.
- Remove odors in your office by using sprays. You can also use pine oil to remove odors from books, papers, drawers, and other office equipment by simply spraying them with a mixture of one part water to one part pine oil.
- Cleaning up spills immediately is the best way to avoid stains on carpeting or rugs in the office space or home office. If you notice spills, clean it up right away by using a non-toxic cleaner and blotting the area until all of the liquid is gone.
- Vacuum every inch of your carpet and floors if possible. This includes corners, underneath furniture, and behind items that block the view from the front of the room. If it’s not possible to vacuum behind large pieces of furniture or appliances like copiers or printers, move them out as much as possible so that you can clean behind them well.
How to organize an office
Organizing an office is much like organizing a closet. Sure, you can throw everything on the floor and call it done. But if you’re going to spend most of your day at work, wouldn’t you rather be surrounded by things that make you happy?
Tame the paper monster with these tips:
- Use appropriate storage for everything you keep in your office. Do you need multiple filing cabinets, bookshelves, or plastic bins? Don’t let the chaos of untidy storage areas cause you to lose important documents, books, or supplies.
- Create “zones” on your desk for computer work and non-computer work. That way, you won’t let the clutter of paperwork and mail distract you from your day’s tasks.
- Get a wall-mounted mail organizer to keep bills out of sight and mind.
- Use two file cabinets to divide papers into categories, such as “in” and “out.” File papers when they need to be filed (or shredded).
- Keep a file where you put all the papers that need signatures from other people in your office. Please place them in this file whenever you receive them instead of leaving them on your desk or in your inbox.
- If any drawers, cupboards, or shelves in your office fall victim to clutter, use dividers to create small compartments for supplies and documents.
- Use document trays or hanging files to hold loose papers while awaiting filing or review.
How to clean a keyboard
We’re all typing on keyboards covered with germs and crumbs. If you eat at your desk, you know the joy of reaching for your keys and coming away with a flake of sandwich or a bit of salad. If you don’t clean it regularly, a keyboard can get disgusting.
Fortunately, cleaning your keyboard is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Shake it off! Would you mind removing crumbs by shaking them outside or over a trash bin? You can do this when you’re about to throw out your lunch, too.
- Use a can of compressed air to force the remaining dust and food particles out from behind the keys. Or try folding up a sticky note in half and running it through the cracks on your keyboard to collect debris.
- Dip cotton swabs in alcohol, and swipe them between the keys. Then spray disinfectant on a cloth and wipe the top of the keyboard to kill any germs. There you go! Your keyboard is as good as new.
How to clean a computer monitor
Computer monitors, especially the larger LCD and plasma models, can be magnets for dust, pet hair, and other airborne gunk. The more you use your monitor and keep it on, the harder it is to clean—before long, it’s hard to tell if there’s a screen behind all that grime.
Here’s how to clean the screen, vents, keyboard, and anything else that needs a little TLC.
- Disconnect the monitor
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire monitor and all of its components. This includes the base and the back of the monitor and anything else that’s visible, such as the buttons.
- Clean any vents on the back or side of the monitor using an upholstery brush attachment on a vacuum cleaner. Use your fingers to remove dust and dirt from cracks and crevices if you don’t have one.
- Spray glass cleaner onto a microfiber cloth and clean both sides of the screen. Make sure not to spray directly onto the screen; if you do, wipe off immediately with a dry cloth or paper towel.
- Use another microfiber cloth to wipe off any remaining smudges or fingerprints from around the screen and from any other parts of your computer where they might have ended up.
How to clean an office chair
Your office chair is one of the most important pieces of furniture in your workplace. It holds you upright for hours and provides an ergonomic foundation for you. That’s why it’s crucial to keep your office chair clean.
We’ve put together a step-by-step guide to cleaning your office chair:
- Start by reading the manufacturer’s care instructions on the upholstery tag. Some fabrics are water-safe and can be cleaned with soap and water, while other fabrics need to be taken apart and dry cleaned.
- If your fabric is water-safe, use a microfiber cloth and all-purpose cleaning spray to wipe down the hard surfaces in the chair — arms, backrest, base, and legs. If the upholstery has been exposed to many stains or dirt, vacuum it first with an upholstery brush attachment to remove any loose debris.
- After vacuuming, use a microfiber cloth dampened with a few drops of dish soap to spot clean any fabric that’s not water-safe. This method works well for chairs with plastic or metal upholstery because it won’t damage the material.
- If you have a leather chair, wipe down the seat cover of your office chair with warm, soapy water. Use a cloth or sponge to remove any dirt and dust.
- Apply a leather conditioner. Leather conditioner will help keep the surface of your leather looking its best even after you’ve cleaned it. Simply apply a small amount of leather conditioner and smooth it over the surface of your leather chair.
Professional office cleaning services
We’re here to help you get organized. Your office should be a place where you can thrive, where you can accomplish your goals, and where you feel comfortable. When it’s cluttered or disorganized, it can be hard to focus on your work.
An organized workspace is a productive workspace. If your office isn’t as organized as possible, we can help. Organizing your office space doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are interested in learning more about how we can help clean your office or commercial space, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (800) 654-96479(tentative) or fill out our online form for a FREE estimate!