You will need a very well designed email newsletter for the growth of your business. Excellent email design will capture your customer’s attention and will also encourage them to visit your website. There are several template formats for you to choose from. Whether it is for newsletters or emails the options are plenty.
You can also create a beautiful, responsive, and customized newsletter by using postcard format.
What are the best tools for the newsletter?
Several tools are available. Whether you have a small business or a large company, you need to have some tools for some well-designed newsletter.
- MailChimp – This tool comes first thing in people’s mind and is an excellent email application. You can customize your designs. You can even monitor your subscriber’s profile and track your client’s interaction with email content. With its drag and drop feature, you can create designs that will work for your company. This tool is ideal for the small-sized company.
- Benchmark –If you want emails in several languages, then this tool will be the ideal one for you. It is available in 9 different languages. It is considered to be an engagement tool for enterprises across the globe.
- Campaigner – This template has advanced features, such as you can send emails based on specific criteria. For example, you can send mail on what your customers did with your previous email when they filled a particular form on your website. In this template, you can use a simple email code to create your designs.
- GetResponse–This template has mobile preview features, iStock integration with 1000 images, which is in-built. With its drag and drop functionality, it will allow you to create a well-designed email newsletter. It can also segment your contact tools, campaign creator, and A/B testing tool. You can send emails more efficiently when you create an email to match your brand.
- Mailjet – Timing is often a big factor, so this email provides solutions for the fast-moving team. It is developer-friendly as its performance is solid. You can create personalized email content for each recipient based on name and location data. Through this tool, teams can work collaboratively, and you can even edit and view your email before sending it.
- Postcards – You can create beautiful and responsive emails through this template. For more details on the postcards newsletter template builder, you can check online.
- MailUp– Add-benefit is that the pricing of this feature will depend on the speed. It has a reasonable pricing structure depending upon how much time it takes to send your messages. It does not offer a free tier option.
- Constant Contact – This template can be used for both large and small-size business organization. It offers easy-to-use features that are very helpful for a new user. It has a multi-channel support system; hence, it is a very reliable newsletter. It provides a free trial for 60 days so that you can try.
- Emma – It has exceptional design and user experience from the rest of the tool. Emma has a professional service team which will assist you in creating an excellent design content. You can use this tool for an effective marketing strategy.
Look out for free online service template. You can customize your designs from the library. It also has several images in stock which you can create emotional resonance.