Air France KLM is happy to announce the implementation of their promotional fares departing from Johannesburg/ Cape Town to Europe. Sale is on until 9 November 2020 for travel by 30 June 2021 (*Ts and Cs apply).
Amsterdam, Paris, Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
For more information click here: https://bit.ly/3dslkto
Some deals include:
• From JHB to Rome: from R7991
• From JHB to Amsterdam: from R7979
• From JHB to Lisbon: from R7787
• From JHB to Munich: from R7891
• From JHB to Frankfurt: from R7885
• From JHB to Dublin: from R8934
• From JHB to Geneva: from R7990
• From CPT to Milan: from R7694
• From CPT to Barcelona: from R7505
• From CPT to Vienna: from R7892
• From CPT to Stockholm: from R8498
Health and Safety measures
Air France-KLM is enforcing strict health and safety measures on board and at the airport. In-flight safety is more of a priority than ever, and you can be sure that we’ll be doing everything possible to allow you and your passenger to travel in full compliance with the strictest health regulations.
All airlines, including Air France-KLM, are governed by strict civil aviation regulations. Together with Airport and Civil Aviation authorities, Air France-KLM have prepared and implemented new protocols and procedures so that travellers are assured of a safe environment whilst at the Airport and in the air.
For all Air France-KLM flights, worldwide, all passengers are required to wear a face mask for the duration of the flight. Additional hygiene equipment, such as hand sanitizers, are available on board, and the aircrafts are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected using suitable cleaning agents.
Air in the cabin is renewed every 3 minutes and HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filters, these are used to filter 99.9% of the smallest viruses, including the Corona virus. Crucially, cabin air is not circulated around the aircraft in a way that would allow the virus to reach other passengers. Air is sucked out of the cabin using vents in the floors, passed through the HEPA filters, mixed with fresh air from the outside and injected back in through air outlets and individual vents. This vertical movement of air forms a protective barrier between rows, making it highly unlikely that the virus could pass between passengers. All Air France-KLM aircraft are equipped with HEPA filters to ensure that cabin air is as safe as it can possibly be.
For information on Health and Safety measures:
• Air France
*Terms and conditions apply
• Valid on Air France and KLM.
• Selling until 9 November 2020.
• Travel by 30 June 2021.
• Prices applicable for low season (14 October 2020 – 09 December 2020 and 25 December 2020 – 19 June 2021).
• Promo fares applicable for high season but may be slightly higher (10 December – 24 December 2020 and 20 June – 30 June 2021)
• Economy fares quoted are based on the Light fare option, which has a 0 piece baggage allowance
• Subject to G/X (Economy) or A (Premium Economy) class seat availability.
• For all tickets for travel up to 31 March 2021, you have the possibility to change your travel dates or destination without a change fee*.
Alternatively, you can request a fully refundable voucher.