I must say first that any Mexico spots or travel destination you choose you won’t be disappointed; this is a game/test that will help you understand where to book your next Mexico travel, based on your favourite activities, the things you like to do on vacations and the way you are.
Are you keen of legends and mysteries, archaeological sites or adventurous seeker? Are you looking for secluded spots or quiet Mexico beaches where you can play with your kids? Are you a man looking for business travel or a luxury lover? … And about lovers… Seeking the most romantic spots in Mexico for your Honeymoon vacation?
For each question, select the option that best describes your personality and discover which part of Mexico reflect yourself…
To know what Mexico travel destination is suitable for you, considerate the number of the answer corresponding to your choice, write on a paper and read the related profile below.
(Example – if you choose more answers corresponding to the number “one”, you may read the profile number “one”)
Who would you like to bring with you to a Mexico Vacation?
- My partner
- My Family
- Colleagues, Business partner
- Whoever wants to come
Which one among these activities you prefer?
- Water sports
- Horseback Riding on the Beach
- Visit Theme Parks
- Archaeological tours
- Bird watching, Jungle exploration
Choose among these mental image, which one you prefer?
- Practice Surfing, Parasailing, Kayaking, Water skiing, Diving, Snorkelling, or Fishing and get ready for the exciting Nightlife
- Assist to romantic sunsets, dining on the beach with fresh lobster, great hotel suites with all the amenities…
- Play with the kids on a quiet beach and bring them in a theme park
- Lay down and relax all day on a deck chair by the pool or the Sea, sipping a colourful cocktail, and receive a wonderful massage on the beach
- Refresh under a waterfall, after a long walk in the forest, admiring the nature
- Move the branch of a tree and have ancient ruins in front of you, or visit museums, colonial cities and discover the history of Mexico
Which one, among the Spanish words below, does inspire you the most?
- Me Amor
Choose among this characters
- Pancho Villa
- Speedy Gonzalez
- Stephens or Caterwood
Which among the following contrasts of colours you prefer?
- Turquoise Blue – Yellow
- Orange – Red
- All colours
- Black – White
- Red – Green
- Green – Blue china
Choose the transportation you like the most
- By walk
Profiles and Mexico Travel Destinations….
- Energy Vacations – You are young (not necessarily of age), dynamic and athletics, with an unbelievable desire to enjoy minute after minute your Mexico Vacations! The Sea and the nightlife should be an important element for your holidays.
The best Mexico spots for your vacation are:Cancun, Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Acapulco, Los Cabos, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta
- Romantic Spots – “An eternal dreamer, a lover of love..” If what you are looking for is a place where create unforgettable memories with your beloved, sipping tasteful cocktails while snuggling him/her, watching a wonderful sunset, or walking hand in hand on calm and pristine beaches … the most Romantic Mexico destinations any time of the year are:
Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Huatulco, Puerto Escondido, Riviera Maya, Tulum, Costa Alegre, Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos , Isla Mujeres, Hol Box (secluded)
- Mexico Family Vacations – It is not always easy to choose the destination for your family travel. You may consider the needs of your children and pick a place which allows fun together in a safe and refreshing environment. … but don’t forget that this are also yours vacations! Much thought and preparation has gone into developing the Mexico attractions that will be of interest to family members of all ages , because is important to understand that amusing moments during your Mexico Family Vacation give the energy to continue to love and to conquer day after day the trust of your kids. We suggest to consider the following Mexico travel destination for you and your family:Riviera Maya, Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Acapulco, Huatulco, Mexico City, Manzanillo, Puerto Vallarta, Cozumel
- Relaxing, Business and Luxury Travel – We live in a jet-fueled world where relaxation is a luxury! Life isn’t just about stress and job, sometimes must be enjoyed! Do you have an important conference and you are looking for the best environment and luxury hotels?! Does it tickle you the idea of some body treatments in a Spa on the beach?These are the best destinations that can offer you all of this:
Playa del Carmen, Mexico City, Riviera Maya, Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, Monterrey, Costa Alegre, Los Cabos
- Eco Adventures and Natural Vacations – In Mexico you can feel the love for nature and wildlife with its spectacular landscapes, fascinating mix of high mountains, unlimited beaches, vast rainforests, incredible variety of amazing animals of all kind of colours and shapes, volcanoes, cenotes, waterfalls, unique and rare species of plants, but mostly amazing tours for discover all of this… So, if you like the Mother Nature there is no better place! The ideal Mexico Spots for you are:Chiapas, Aguascalientes, Morelia Michoacan, Villahermosa, Oaxaca, Puerto Escondido, Copper Canyon, Riviera Maya, Los Cabos, Cozumel, HolBox, Chihuahua
- Historical Mexico Travel – Keen of culture, history and curious for other people way of life, and an artist inside… Staying with you it’s always a pleasure and that’s why we recommend you some historical Mexico spots. The history of Mexico speaks of a country full of civilizations and changes. The emotion given by marvelous archaeological sites ( indelible memory of pre-Columbian civilizations, wounded in the jungle), colonial cities, museums full of every kind of memories of past epochs, it’s something you can’t miss! I believe that everywhere you go in Mexico has interesting things to see.. Here, you will never feel alone …Book your Mexico vacation in : Merida Yucatan, Mexico City, Chiapas, Palenque, Riviera Maya, Guanajuato, San Miguel de Allende, La Paz, Queretaro, Villahermosa, Taxco
Mexico is a country with a variety of landscapes, changing from snow-capped volcanoes and lush jungles to ancient Mayan ruins and golden beaches. Tourists can enjoy everything from swimming with dolphins to cultural events. With jungles in the south, deserts in the north, stretches of beach along the Pacific and Caribbean shorelines and magnificent mountainous regions in Central Mexico, history and traditions at every corner, it’s obvious why Mexico is one of the most versatile vacation destinations of the entire World!
Enjoy as much as you can during your Mexico Vacation.
South Africa Today Travel