Being able to transcribe audio to text is of critical importance. Maintaining meticulous records of meetings and other important verbal communications allows businesses to create content and effectively use this content at a later stage.
While transcribing audio to text by hand would typically take ages, technological advances have made it possible for users to convert audio file to text in only a few minutes. Recent technological successes and the advent of expert transcriptionists have also made audio to text online services quite affordable.
Why Is It Important to Transcribe Audio Files to Text?
Here are a few important reasons that will help you understand the cruciality of transcribing audio files to text:
- Instead of audio files, people, in general, find it easier to read transcripts. Moreover, in the case of paucity of time, it is easier to skim through transcripts than to consume audio-based files.
- When you transcribe audio to text, you make it easier for non-native speakers to better understand your content. Thus, in some ways, audio to text online services boost the reach of your content.
- It is also an established fact that converting audio files to text allows brands to enhance the overall website user experience as well the average time spent on the website.
- It is important to transcribe audio to text files as this allows you to repurpose your content for various uses. You can use this content to create blog posts, infographics, email marketing content, etc..
Brands can also easily use this content for webinars and enhance their social presence by creating relevant and interesting social media posts as well as tweetable quotes out of this content.
What Is Audext?
Of late, the audio to text conversion niche has expanded real quick. This has led to many inefficient service providers making an entry into the market. If you are looking for audio to text converter online, steer clear of the many websites that make false claims of doing a speedy and precise job. We recommend audio to text converter online Audext.com. The Audtext app uses cutting-edge machine learning technology to transcribe audio files to text. It does so with maximum precision and high speed.
Should You Use Audext?
There are many reasons we recommend our readers to trust this app when it comes to transcribing audio scripts. Here are a few important reasons:
- The Audext app uses artificial intelligence to transcribe audio scripts. This ensures precision as well as speed. What this essentially means is that unlike other online audio to text services, you can trust this app to do give you error-free text scripts. Moreover, if you are not satisfied, you can edit the text yourself after the completion of the transcription process.
- The app comes with an inbuilt tool that allows users to adjust the playback speed. In case the pacing of the audio file is too fast for your liking, you can slow down the playback speed.
- One of the highlights of this app is its speed. Compared to an average manual transcription service, this app is almost 200 times faster.
- The Audext app supports almost all common audio formats, such as WMV, MP3, WAV, etc.
- One of the most appealing features of this app is speaker identification. The app can easily identify the speaker and structure the transcription based on the speech of the speaker.
Are There Any Shortcomings?
Audext has its flaws. If you are trying to transcribe an audio file with raucous noises in the background, Audext will be unable to do the job for you. For Audext to do its job well, the recordings must be clear.
That apart, Audext is an audio to text converter and its capabilities are restricted to that end. It cannot transcribe video files. Similarly, it isn’t also capable of transcribing word files to text files.
Audext uses AI-based technologies to do the job, which ensures that transcription happens within only a few minutes and that the results are accurate and precise. It does not require you to download any software; the job can be done online, which makes the whole process easy and quick. It can be effectively used to transcribe interviews, podcasts, lectures, voice memos, and voice recordings. It also supports almost all popular formats and comes with many handy features, which makes it one of the best apps to transcribe audio to text.